Sales Representative & Team Leader
ABOUT WAYNE MUNDEN
- Life – Long Family Residents of Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Proud Father of 3 children, 22, 20, 15 whom have all attended school in Oakville and played elite sports in the Oakville Sports Programs
- Proud supporter of Local Charities and on – going philanthropy commitments in Community
- Believes good business is built on good relationships
- Strong understanding of Oakville (we also serve the communities of Mississauga, Burlington, Milton, and Hamilton)
- Market evaluation process is a key asset that sets The Wayne Munden Team apart in the competitive Real Estate market
- Unmatched professionalism, uncompromising integrity, unparalleled communication skills
- The Wayne Munden Team has earned the #1 Team (in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013) since joining RE/MAX in 2010
- Achieved the prestigious Chairman’s Club Award (2012, 2013, 2014), Platinum Club Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015 )
- Received the prestigious Hall of Fame Award in 2014
- G.M.A. (Global Market Agent with access to International connections world-wide )
- Member of OMDREB, ( Oakville Milton District Real Estate Board ) TREB ( Toronto Real Estate Board ) BHREB ( Burlington, Hamilton Real Estate Board )
- Member of CREA, Canadian Real Estate Association
- Member of OREA Ontario Real Estate Association
- Member of RECO, Real Estate Council of Ontario
“I love what I do. My team is here for you. When you work with me you will work with my team of unique professionals who truly care. Together we will achieve unimaginable results that are second to none. Our proven approach to selling and buying real estate leaves our clients with no questions or concerns. Whether buying or selling, rest assured you will be well cared for.” – Wayne Munden
Virginia Munden has re-invented the wheel for her husband Wayne Munden whom she feels is the expert negotiator, strong communicator, and savvy business man in the Real Estate Inudstry. “ Wayne is very client focused. We decided to look at our own personal strengths to see how we can best serve our clients, team members, colleagues and partners in the Real Estate Industry. We felt it was time to divide our roles in order to best accomplish this.”
ABOUT VIRGINIA MUNDEN
- Explores unique ways to achieve unimaginable results for clients of Wayne Munden & Associates through Social Media, Technology, Marketing and Promotions, Networking and special Community & Industry Events.
- Mentor, Coach, and Public Speaker on Social Media, Business & Real Estate.
- Recognized Globally as a true innovator of the profession & industry.
- Has been invited to speak at several Real Estate & Business Conferences and Conventions globally, including Vienna, Austria, Germany, Italy, Malta, London, Portugal, Argentina, Spain, Turkey, not to mention throughout Canada and the USA.
- Has taken the ASA Accredited Senior Agent Designation and The Luxury Real Estate Marketing Designation to best serve the Senior & Luxury Client base of Wayne Munden & Associates.
- Gives back to the Industry & Communities through Philanthropy initiatives.
- Has been featured as a Leader & Entrepreneur in the Distinctive Women Magazine, North America Edition.
- Visit Virginia Munden’s Website at www.virginiamunden.com to learn more on her specialized Programs for Real Estate Professionals, Product & Service Sales Professionals & Leadership Positions in competitive & luxury industries.
“I believe in educating the Professionals of the future with the most current, authentic & relevant Training Programs available to the Real Estate industry & any Luxury or Sales Profession Industry. When we passionately lead, serve, inspire & motivate from a higher space of education we create the Leaders of the future. By working from a quieter space & a deep level of integrity, we can create better relationships, form stronger partnership to serve the consumers & clients of the exciting internet – generation.” – Virginia Munden
Un-licensed Assistant to Wayne Munden
- Cole Munden is a 5th Year Commerce student of McMaster University, specializing in Marketing and Sales
- Cole is a proud member of the Varsity Football Team at McMaster University as a Linebacker. He has been to 2 Vanier Cup Championships, won 2 Mitchell Bowls, and 2 Yates Cups as a McMaster Marauder and is honoured to return to the game he loves for his 5th and final year as a Senior
- As a student athlete, Cole has learned to balance school, football, work, and a social life all year long, through the football season as well as through off-season training
- Cole Munden is currently mentoring with Wayne Munden & Associates as an Un-Licensed Real Estate Assistant to Wayne Munden. His role to the Team is to create and perfect systems as CRM, Client Relationship & Database Management, Social Media & On – Line Marketing, Community Communication Methods and Off – Line Marketing preparation.